Friday, April 3, 2009

Fumes for terra - north Broken Shores

I was rolling around in my Hydro Vehicle today when I came across 4 large chimeys around a hill. Each of those 4 chimneys had again 4 exhausts from which the blackest of fumes came.
Some investigation determined that this was a Terraform plant. When you look this up you might find a definition along these lines:
Terraforming is the process of making an uninhabitable planet habitable, as well as changing the overall geographic structure of a planet.
To this sounds like such a plant should be of benefit to the surroundings. The fumes smelled like socks that had been worn for a month and hours after I left the place, I was still coughing like a madman.
So basically I think this plan to be a front for some less-legal enterprise. I would be very curious what the agenda is of that enterprise as obviously it isnt terraforming.

Do you know?

Ifyouseeany "Phixels" Thatsme

No comments:

Post a Comment