Friday, April 10, 2009

Slumming with the Trash

The Trash King, who hasn't had dealing with this giant among robots. You can always find him in Athen Shire at the ruins, coordinates 1606.1, 937.7. Generally he just stands there, minding his own business. But if nudged the right way, he can be provoked into responses. His responses are rather ... primitive. The last thing he said to me was "Your species is at the end of its cycle.". Fortunately it was his species that came to the end if its cycle, or so I thought. With a lot of patience I took him down. You see I'm not really equipped for this kind of offensive tasks.



Given that, I was still able to take him down. I was very content with myself and started roaming the area, looking for other interresting stuff. During my roamings I came across the ruins again and to my amazement there he was again "Trash King"... Seems that his cycle cant be brought to an end. He must have scraped his own thrashing parts together and repaired himself, amazing!

If you are ever in the area, give him a visit and take a picture with the Greatest of robots.

Ifyouseeany "Phixels" Thatsme


Shoulderpads Quests(ao-universe.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment